MAKING A PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
by internet banking or telephone banking or by calling into a branch in person.
Free, Fast and Secure. Transfers are completed in two hours or less.
ADVANTAGES OF PAYING THOUGH A BANK
OUR BANK DETAILS FOR U.K and OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS
Please send us an email for full information
HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
Log into your bank account online. Each bank will have a slightly different process, but it will be basically: select MAKE BANK TRANSFER, fill in our Sort Code, our Account Number and the amount, include your name, then click CONFIRM.
If you don't use internet banking, telephone your bank instead. If you don't use telephone banking, walk into any branch of Santander and pay by cheque or cash.
1) Go to our Shopping Cart, choose the Systems you want then select the payment method, "Bank Transfer" and complete the order. Or you can avoid the Shopping Cart - just choose the systems you want and add up the total cost
2) Follow the instructions above to make payment.
3) Send us an email or use our Contact form.
Tell us your name, and your Bank account name if different, the amount paid and the Order Number if you have one. If you do not have an Order Number just tell us which systems you want.
4) Faster Payments are completed within 2 hours. We will then send you a link to download the systems. We will also send the Systems to you by email as file attachments.
5) If you have ordered System Manuals they will be posted to you the same day.
HOW LONG DOES A BANK TRANSFER TAKE?
Within the UK most of the major banks use the FASTER PAYMENTS system which takes a maximum of two hours: